Sunday, January 31, 2016

Farm Girl Vinatge Sew Along

Lori Holt from Bee in My Bonnet wrote this awesome book. You have the option to make 6" or 12" blocks. For this sew along, I have decided to make the 6" block. I will post the finished blocks here as I go. I know, I know, the sew along started at the beginning of the month! However, every now and again, life steps in and rearranges my plans. Not to worry! I have next week to 'catch up'. I will be house sitting while my daughter and family go to Disney World.  I figure I can make 3 or 4 blocks a day. We'll see!
Want to sew with me? Get the book and let's do it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon. DailyTechStudios Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete